We believe strongly in protecting users' privacy
Zambezi Freight Services Ltd has created this privacy statement in order to demonstrate our firm and continuing commitment to the privacy of personal information provided by those visiting and interacting with us. We hold the privacy of your personal information in the highest regard. The following discloses our information gathering and dissemination practices for this website.
Website Usage Information
We use your IP address to help diagnose problems with our server, and to administer our Web site. We do not link your IP address to any personally identifiable information. We use a measurement system to determine which areas our site users visit based on traffic to those areas. Zambezi Freight does not track what individual users read, but simply and anonymously how often each page is visited. This helps us to improve and maintain a superior and informative website for you.
The Information We Collect
Our various on-line forms require users to give us contact information that may include name, email address, address, and similar information. We do not request sensitive information from our visitors, such as credit card or social security numbers, unless they are signing up for and paying for our services. We never sell, share or trade any of our customer information with other organisations.
Cookies are used on this site purely to improve services for you through, for example:
- Enabling a service to recognise your device so you don't have to give the same information several times during one task
- Recognising that you may already have given a username and password so you don't need to do it for every web page requested
- Measuring how many people are using the site, so it can be made easier to use and there's enough capacity to ensure it is fast enough
We use Google Analytics to measure how many people use this site. We do this to make sure the site is meeting your needs and to understand how we could improve it.
Google Analytics stores information about what pages you visit, how long you are on the site, how you got here and what you click on. We do not collect or store any personal information (e.g. your name or address) so this information cannot be used to identify who you are. We also do not allow Google to use or share our analytics data.
The following cookies are used by Google Analytics:
- _utma stores a randomly generated number for 2 years
- _utmb stores a randomly generated number for 30 minutes
- _utmc stores a randomly generated number until you close your browser
- _utmz stores a randomly generated number and anonymous information on how the site was reached (e.g. direct or via a link or a search) for 6 months The following cookie is used to provide other normal website functions:
- asp.net_sessionid stores a randomly generated number until you close your browser If you do not wish to accept any cookies on to your machine you can disable them by adjusting the settings on your browser. However this is likely to adversely affect the functionality of websites you visit.
Zambezi Freight Services Ltd has made a substantial investment in the latest server, database, backup and firewall technologies to protect our information assets. These technologies are deployed as part of sophisticated security architecture. All data resides in a secure environment. These investments mean that information about the identity and preferences of individual users is not accessible to anyone outside Zambezi Freight. We will maintain safeguards to protect the security of these servers and your personally identifiable information.
Changes in Ownership
In the event that Zambezi Freight Services Ltd (or a substantial portion of its assets) is acquired, customer information would be considered part of those assets, and may be part of those assets that are transferred.